Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Group Project

Hello Team!

In lieu of a postcard, we have had a few team members mention creating flyers. At this time I have decided to put the postcard idea on hold and concentrate on the flyers and see how it goes.

Here is what we are going to do:
We are going to make our own flyers (business card, quarter page, half page, whatever size you want... or whatever promo material you want) then send a few copies to each other. Then when we get an orders, we will put each others promos in with our customer's orders to help promote each other.

Just communicate with one another through Etsy if you want to swap addresses and send your promo materials to each other for promoting.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and good luck.

5 comments:

nicci said...

sounds like a plan! i'm working up some photocopy stuff. i have my own postcards otherwise. muah ah ah. any deadline for sending? addresses?

Church of Craft Athens said...

I can take some business cards and flyers to put in my orders! I think a flyer / BC swap might help.

missy

Curls Studio said...

I'm glad we are doing this. There's no deadline. What I have been doing is having Etsy convos with members who want to swap and exchanging mailing info through the convos.

My Etsy name is cartooncarolyn. If anyone wants to exchange, please contact me.

nicci said...

carolyn: i received your cards and i have stuffed them into my envelopes ready to go out with orders! woot!
xox nicci

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.